The Uganda Buddhist Centre (UBC) library is open to all individuals who want to learn about Buddhism or Dhamma. Our extensive library includes:
- Some Buddhist books for free distribution.
- Recordings of Dhamma talks given by various teachers (CDs in mp3 and mp4 format)
- Electronic library available on PC for review/study purposes
- Members of the UBC may borrow books and CD’s from the library.
- Reference books and periodicals are also available for reading in the library.
You are all welcome to read in our library.